If any of the issues raised in Short Periods of Structured Nothingness have affected you, further help can be sought from:
- Adfam: Support for family and friends of people with drug and alcohol problems
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Fellowship who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. Helpline: 0800 9177 650
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: Information, advice and support for everyone affected by a parent’s drinking, including adults
- Narcotics Anonymous: User-led group of men and women who support each other to stop using drugs. Helpline: 0300 999 1212.
- Southwark Young People’s Health and Wellbeing service: offers a comprehensive, wrap around, sexual health, substance misuse and health and wellbeing service for young people in Southwark. email@example.com
- Talk to Frank: Friendly, confidential drugs advice via call, text or email.
- To speak to someone anonymously about any type of addiction, you can call the Samaritans free on 116 123.